Bank of Joy creates a new financial and monetary system combined with an alternative currency which puts quality of life for all sentient beings first. We start by working from within the current system in Euros to achieve critical mass and using Financial, Ecological, Emotional and Social (F.E.E.S) return yields, instead of interest.
This ensures money invested in our system remains stable in real value and will always stay connected to natural resources and to the economic productivity, avoiding speculation and interest driven fractional banking. Gradually, an alternative currency will facilitate all transactions between members. After that the focus of Bank of Joy will be on realizing a system that delivers abundance for all sentient beings.
In order for Bank of Joy to achieve its mission, three goals are created which will achieve to start the transition.
1. Investing the balances of People-Planet-Profit accounts in social and ecological projects, that are improving the quality of life for people and planet. Bank of Joy investments will be in:
- Energy projects using natural resources such as solar and wind.
- Effective irrigation systems and extraction of healthy drinking water.
- Organic food production through suitable permaculture technology.
- A sustainable building strategy with effective and multi purpose use.
- Sustainable building strategy into climate neutral and self-sufficient.
2. Facilitating money transfers for consumers and Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SME). Provide working capital for SME, contributing to a more pure and just economy. Bank of Joy cooperative factoring formula, used for this part of our service will assist in the transition from scarcity into abundance.
3. Sharing our knowledge, passion, learning process, educating and acting in the areas of money, organizing alternative forms of money and transformation of scarcity into abundance. In practice this means informing our members about our strategical and operational issues and decisions, social and environmental results, financial results via different channels and helping them to apply similar decision making processes within their own businesses.
Drawing members into investment decisions, providing platforms for new ideas, organizing seminars on cooperation in sustainable development alternative forms of money and, et cetera. All investments will be paid from one Bank of Joy investment fund, delivering Financial, Ecological, Emotional and Social (F.E.E.S) return on capital.